Now I know this is nothing ground breaking or particularly special but if you want something that is quick, tasty and a little more than just beans on Toast then this is for you. Perfect for a comforting breakfast or a speedy dinner.
What you need:
- 10 Chesnut Mushrooms (or any other that you may have) Roughly Chopped
- 1 x 415g Can of Baked Beans
- 1 Tsp of Smoked Paprika
- Salt and Pepper
- Wholemeal Bread
- Vegan Butter or Margarine.
- Vegan Smoked (or unsmoked) Cheese (Optional – I used Tesco Free From Smoked Soya)
What you need to do:
- On a medium heat spray a little oil into a saucepan. Add in your chopped mushrooms. Season with a little salt and pepper and whilst stirring cook them until the mushrooms soften and start to slightly brown.
- Add in your baked beans, smoked paprika and a little more salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until beans are cooked to your liking.
- Serve onto buttered wholemeal toast and grate on a little smoke (or unsmoked) vegan cheese.